Arania Minecraft Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Arania Server.

4 posters

Pallet Town

rollthehard6
    rollthehard6

Pallet Town Empty Pallet Town

Post  rollthehard6 Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:25 am

Pallet town is actively seeking new residents! Friendly and active community. Land is claimed and protected, surrounded by a nice wall.

Currently, some of our land in the outer regions of our boarders is not flattened or torched. We are working hard to finish the job. But the main part of our city is perfectly safe at night.

Right now, because the town had to get reset to fix a bug, we have currently 10 residents. Thats one of the leading towns! We are also in the talks of forming the very first nation in Arania. Be a part of history today and join us!

We have few build restrictions. Obviously the 25 height limit that is a rule through the server. We just ask that you not build too close to another players house. If you wish to build a rather large house please reside where there is large open space, which is plentiful!

A generous community with plenty of helping hands, you'll need not but ask for help and you'll likely recieve it. Join today! Contact (in-game):

Mayor - rollthehard6

Mayor Assistants (Currently looking for more. Will appoint after observng behavior in town myself)-
    1. Angelo85

We'll be glad to add you. Not to mention we have to most badass town name in the game.

Join Pallet Town Today!
    Angelo85
    Angelo85

Pallet Town Empty Re: Pallet Town

Post  Angelo85 Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:30 am

Pallet Town. A beautiful pearl and a sight to behold!

The city indeed has an active community and since the town is quite young you have the opportunity to shape the town's future. Be it by contributing through unique building architecture, helping out with the terra forming process or giving your own ideas and input regarding landmarks, layout etc.

So don't miss the opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful places of Arania!

Last edited by Angelo85 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Angelo85
    Angelo85

Post  Angelo85 Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:31 am

As of now I am the new Mayor of Pallet Town.
    With administrative changes also come changes of directions. Pallet Town is one of the biggest towns of Arania and I intend to keep at least that part of our life ;-)

Though changes will be introduced. With accepting the office of the Mayor I have great visions for Pallet Town and rest assure that I will see them to an end.
    Pallet Towns leadership may have struggled in the past. This will happen no more.

The Towns theme will go in a more medival direction with a main castle, gardens, an improved city wall, an open market and more to come.

If you like building or enjoying all things medieval you are more than welcome to join our growing community.

Pallet Town is also in the process of forming one of the first (if not the first) Nation of Arania. The Nation itself is of peaceful nature and does not seek war, but to protect it's members from harm and ensure a prosperous future of it's members and allies. But if threatened, it will strike fiercely with the member's vast combined armies.
    kasparsade

Post  kasparsade Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:17 pm

I would like to join you. One question: Will I have to move to the town or can I stay at my old house?
    Angelo85
    Angelo85

Post  Angelo85 Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:31 pm

You got a PM Smile
    Villaovi

Post  Villaovi Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:32 pm

Well like we discussed in your private server, Angelo85, I would like to build castle for Pallet Town. I already posted whitelist request and I have made starter mine for collecting raw materials.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:17 am