Arania Minecraft Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Arania Server.

4 posters

Town Building Projects

Angelo85
    Angelo85

Town Building Projects Empty Town Building Projects

Post  Angelo85 Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:10 pm

Hello there fellow Pallet Townians!

I want to start a Topic so we can discuss upcoming building projects of Pallet Town.
    If you have any ideas for improving the city, post them here and all of us can discuss them together.

Like I wrote in the Town Recruitment Thread, I want to take up on the current building style of our lovely Town and go in an even more medieval direction.

Upcoming Projects:

- Big Castle (a Masterbuilder approached me who wants to join our Town and offered to help building the castle. We still have to go over layout plans. The newly flattened area by the Watchtower will be a perfect spot for a project of this size)

- Expanding the Town Wall (providing more living space for new residents of our Town as the space is getting sparse already)

- Underground Trainstation (not medival but since the Carts are working now in SMP and Noobia already got an underground station this will be a wise addition. Also by beeing located underground, it does not interfere with the medieval theme)

- Market Building (when we get back an Economy Plugin we can place our shops in there, a spot near the main entrance has already been marked)

- Treefarm (providing us with a much needed, steady Wood Supply)

- Community Garden (a big garden for all residents to share, with sections for wheat (Bread) and sugar canes (Cakes and... Books) mainly)

These are essential additions that I like to see implemented eventually.

If you have any other ideas please post them here and share your opinions on the suggestions.
    Also, if you like to help realise any of these projects, volunteers are more than welcome. Building stuff is what Minecraft is all about after all Smile

My personal Project ideas that I would like to put up for discussion:
    - a Maze (just something to attract the crowds and for looks)
    - a Stonehenge kind of Monument (again, just for looks)
    rogueman117

Town Building Projects Empty Re: Town Building Projects

Post  rogueman117 Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:00 am

I have few ideas Very Happy

1- Something like a Town Hall (not the Castle) where newcomer can ask to join Pallet.

2- Dock (when boat will be ''more usefull'') can be use for transportation or anything else.

3- Upgrade the wall, (if you want i'll take care of this) make the wall look like a real medieval wall, with tower and defence.

4- Milice (i don't know the english word, but it's something like an army building) this building will be use for ''emergency'' if someone try to attack us (by someone i mean another nation), every citizen can take armor and sword in the Milice chest.

And I would like to help anyone who want to realise every ideas.

ps: I would like to build the Monument, I can show you some of my ideas for this if you want to see them

Ps2: Congratz Angelo, so you are now the Town Mayor ??
    sskonis
    sskonis

Post  sskonis Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:58 am

4- Milice (i don't know the english word, but it's something like an army building) this building will be use for ''emergency'' if someone try to attack us (by someone i mean another nation), every citizen can take armor and sword in the Milice chest.

I don't know if it's the exact word your looking for but sounds like a "Barracks".
    kasparsade

Post  kasparsade Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:25 pm

sskonis wrote:

I don't know if it's the exact word your looking for but sounds like a "Barracks".

More like armory.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:20 am