Arania Minecraft Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Arania Server.

3 posters

Donating = Whitelist?

SnowFire789

Donating = Whitelist? Empty Donating = Whitelist?

Post  SnowFire789 Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Noticed burgert got whitelisted around the same time as he donated, and I was wondering if donating = automatic whitelist, or if there is any kind of correlation.
    Eztoyloco
    Eztoyloco

Donating = Whitelist? Empty Re: Donating = Whitelist?

Post  Eztoyloco Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:23 pm

You will get whitelist instantly when you donate, you will donate with paypal and then you will get transaction details wich you PM to Runkpapper.

Please read the donation post for more information of what feats you will get.

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Regards
    Arania Team
    SnowFire789

Post  SnowFire789 Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:14 am

Ah, so....he's not going to actually going to reward players who deserve whitelisting, but he's selling it. Well, that explains a bit.
    Runkpapper
    Runkpapper
    Admin

Post  Runkpapper Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:07 am

Dear Snowfire..

Whitelist is given to people loyal to the server, which intend to stay and enjoy.

I hope that you have read the donation post, in the post it explains that we do not sell anything or expect to get "paid" in any part. We expect to be able to upgrade and evolve the server for the Gamers.

Anyone donating to this server is mostly loyal, and I guess those people intend to stay and enjoy our server. That would be a rather waste of money if they wouldn't. Therefore getting whitelist if donated are no Sell. It is just a token to show our great appriciation of the donate.

And for the moment, the whitelist approval is quiet Slowed down. As it's New Year and most of the Mods and myself are away on Holidays. We do not have time to inspect your gaming and approve you.

But donators are the ones first in line when it comes to nearly everything.. This is because they spend money on something that does not require money.

Please have patience with this.

I hope this answer your question.

Regards
    Arania Team

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 26, 2024 10:23 am