Arania Minecraft Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Arania Server.

+4
Runkpapper
sskonis
zerokontrol
Angelo85
8 posters

Any Magic The Gathering players here?

zerokontrol

Any Magic The Gathering players here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any Magic The Gathering players here?

Post  zerokontrol Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:16 pm

I agree with all that has been said, it may not be the right game for us.
    Runkpapper
    Runkpapper
    Admin

Any Magic The Gathering players here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any Magic The Gathering players here?

Post  Runkpapper Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:43 am

I agree with previous posters.

Too bad it looked so awsum. Damn sneaky games!

Lets keep looking for a awsum game! I bet there's something out there =)

kasparsade

Post  kasparsade Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Runkpapper wrote:I agree with previous posters.

Too bad it looked so awsum. Damn sneaky games!

Lets keep looking for a awsum game! I bet there's something out there =)

We still have Magic The Gathering
    zerokontrol

Post  zerokontrol Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Yes we do, not sure how it would play with a group though. Another possibility is a private server on WoW, sadly many here play retail so they may not want to. Ill keep my out for any games.
    kasparsade

Post  kasparsade Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:08 pm

zerokontrol wrote:Yes we do, not sure how it would play with a group though. Another possibility is a private server on WoW, sadly many here play retail so they may not want to. Ill keep my out for any games.
    I play on private WoW server because I have no game time. We could make a private server
    zerokontrol

Post  zerokontrol Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:33 pm

I think making a private server is wayYyyyyy out of our reach considering what we are looking for.
    zerokontrol

Post  zerokontrol Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:06 am

Possible Allods Online or Runes of Magic? Both are very similar to WoW but without the tag.
    Runkpapper
    Runkpapper
    Admin

Post  Runkpapper Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:32 pm

I've played too much WoW in my life.
    That time is over! Hehe.

But, I am playing EvE Online and PT2 aswell. On EvE Online I manage my own corp, so if anyone is playing or concider to start play EvE Online you can join me and the moderators there! Our corp is new but growing strong each day!

EvE Online is a MMORPG Sandbox which plays in the space. You have your own space ship, space stations and god knows what. There is endless boundries.

Check this movie out for the butterfly effect "Sandbox effect"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This gives you a great tutorial of what you can do in EvE.
    For the new players this is.

Also in PT2 we have newly started my brother and me testing it out, we played PT1 before.

Regards
    Arania Team
    zerokontrol

Post  zerokontrol Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:08 pm

I guess I could play EvE for 14 days, looks pretty good. I am unsure as to what PT2 is as googleing it gets me no where Razz.
    Runkpapper
    Runkpapper
    Admin

Post  Runkpapper Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:56 pm

zerokontrol wrote:I guess I could play EvE for 14 days, looks pretty good. I am unsure as to what PT2 is as googleing it gets me no where Razz.

PT2 is, Pristontale 2 =) A free mmorpg aswell.

zerokontrol

Post  zerokontrol Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:04 pm

I dug deeper and found it out. Checking it out now.
    Runkpapper
    Runkpapper
    Admin

Post  Runkpapper Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:42 pm

zerokontrol wrote:I dug deeper and found it out. Checking it out now.

Cool !

Also, check out this thread I made.
    Some information about EvE Onlin.

Link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Cathonic

Post  Cathonic Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:12 pm

I cba with Eve as im not hugely into the idea of a space mmo... however, I might try out PT 2, I remember looking at the first one and wondering about it Very Happy
    zerokontrol

Post  zerokontrol Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:29 pm

I may try out PT2 as well, been playing EvE a bit and it is pretty confusing.
    Runkpapper
    Runkpapper
    Admin

Post  Runkpapper Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:06 am

zerokontrol wrote:I may try out PT2 as well, been playing EvE a bit and it is pretty confusing.

Ye it can be at start! But I will help you as much as I can Smile
    What's ur character name?

This game has a slow start, but in the end.. It's pure awsumness ;>
    zerokontrol

Post  zerokontrol Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:11 am

My name is "Anton Briggs" (Neither of which relate to me in real life, just a TV show char). I tried sending you a message but I am unsure what is going on.
    Runkpapper
    Runkpapper
    Admin

Post  Runkpapper Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:20 am

zerokontrol wrote:My name is "Anton Briggs" (Neither of which relate to me in real life, just a TV show char). I tried sending you a message but I am unsure what is going on.

Haha pro, if you are online tomorrow you could join teamspeak and I can help you out.

Got recently back from the pub and goin for the bed atm! Hehe.
    Send me your MSN as a PM and i'll contact you tomorrow Smile

GN!
    zerokontrol

Post  zerokontrol Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:03 am

Sounds good, UFC is on, going to bed after that. See you tomorow and thanks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content