Arania Minecraft Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Arania Server.

3 posters

Salamandastron

rollthehard6
    rollthehard6

Salamandastron Empty Salamandastron

Post  rollthehard6 Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:52 am

This legendary mountain city is about to come to life! Built in the far reaches of a desert, a grand mountain of sandstone stands alone, amidst the vast ocean of sand. It stands 20 blocks high, but it is only the tip of the iceburg. It goes down 60 blocks beneath the ground, spanning a total estimated area of 160x160 blocks. A majestic underground lake lies in the middle, with architecture and craftsmenship not seen yet in the lands of Arania.

This is what awaits those who venture to Salamandastron.

Any soul who agree's to sign up and help with the construction will be rewarded by the town after completion. I need two types of helpers:

Diggers - The mountain city goes down 60 blocks deep. Almost to the bedrock. Each block it goes down, the floor expands one block on each side. Diggers will be rewarded with speciel recognition in the town, an exclusive apartment overlooking the lake and park, and immediate residency into the town. You also get to keep anything you dig.

Sand Collectors - This man-made mountain is going to require a lot of sandstone. So, it will require a massive amount of sand. Im talking in the thousands. I will aquire this in three ways. One, collect it myself. Two, trade for it. And three, enlist the help of sand collectors. They will be required to go away, preferrably to another desert, to collect sand, as to not disrupt the image of Salamandastron. They will be offered the same benefits as diggers, though if collectors do not wish for citizenship or an exclusive room, we can arrange payment.

Salamandastron is also in the talks of forming a nation, likely the first nation, with other towns. Firstly Pallet Town. I was previously mayor and founder of Pallet Town. I am handing over ownership of the town to Angelo85, and we can form and rule our peaceful nation together.

Why live in Salamandastron?

• It will be fully protected from mobs.
    • Since it is underground, the lighting stays consistant
    • Practically no height limit. You would have a good 80 blocks to build your creations. One of the benefits of being underground
    • With PVP being turned on, a mountain fortress is one of the safest places to be
    • Protection against griefers
    • Because of how deep the main area of the city is, rare ores will be much easier to find!

Other things to note:
    Salamandastron will be a very organized city. I know some people will like this, and others will not. All building and area ideas must get my approval. But i assure you i will not be strict

For now, living quatars will be strictly regulated as apartments. You will be assigned one when you join the city. Exclusive apartments (bigger, overlook the lake) are available to honored citizens. You may decorate your apartment any way you like, but you may not expand it. Building creativity will be channeled into creating buildings for the town, which is where our pride will be. Meeting rooms, store rooms, cathedrals, stores, libraries, monuments, parks, and so many more buildings to build. It will be a grand city

We will be a peaceful town, and a peaceful nation. No war. No Fighting. No Stealing. No Griefing.

Honored Citizens (Helpers):

Who's in?
    zerokontrol

Salamandastron Empty Re: Salamandastron

Post  zerokontrol Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:30 am

Ehhh, looks good just have my difficulties accepting the idea :/. Not for any logical purpose.
    rollthehard6
    rollthehard6

Post  rollthehard6 Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:34 am

zerokontrol wrote:Ehhh, looks good just have my difficulties accepting the idea :/. Not for any logical purpose.

Theres always logic. I cant tell you what you can or can not accept, but what about it do you not like?

Once its built, or atleast the foundations set, ill have a few pictures of it up.
    zerokontrol

Post  zerokontrol Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:39 am

Just really reminds me of Darrowdelf, will be a good town though. Hehe have fun!
    sskonis
    sskonis

Post  sskonis Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:10 am

The gathering of sand has commenced! =D

Sand Miners Log:

Day 1: I set up a makeshift shelter

Night 1: I'm surrounded by Creepers. O_o

Day 2: I barely survived my building was blown to pieces but I cleared the area and rebuilt this time higher in the air.

Night 2: This shall be interesting Razz

Ok base of operations for the sand gathering team has been set up.

Contact me for the location. Roll I'll PM it to you also.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 26, 2024 10:22 am